Concerts - performances - Mauquoy Token Company
- Concert tokens are used for payment of drinks and food on concerts or performances.
- Regularly these tokens are being dispensed in a vending machine for better cash control and higher efficiency when people line up during the break.
- When distributed via vending machines, stainless steel, brass and aluminium are the most popular choices. When sold behind the counter, aluminum and plastic are the most common choice.
- Stainless steel, brass and aluminium tokens function well in existing coin counting systems.
- Personalised tokens are chosen to avoid fraud and so people can take it home as a souvenir of the event.
- Most popular tokens for concerts and performances: